Friday 25 May 2007

Off to Spain

Its about 11:25 at night and Russell and I are scurrying around the apartment trying to get things together for our trip to Spain tomorrow. We were both under the impression that we could make a leisurely start to the day tomorrow, but on closer inspection of time and location of our flight realized we would need to leave home tomorrow at 6:30 am. Could be worse, but certainly not what we had imagined.

I am, as we speak (I write?) being hailed from the kitchen to help dry dishes.

I will try to post while we are in Spain, but I may not get a chance until we get home June 4th.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh, I hope y'all started your laundry 3 days ago ;)

Have a good time over there!

Jaci said...

Heh.

I´ve definitely learned that lesson.

Though things have been drying a lot faster in the beautiful sun we´ve been getting. We had to trade it in for an unusually damp Spain.