Thursday 31 May 2007

A New Adventure

Everything is going well in Spain. It has been fun to spend some time in Oviedo again. Even so, Oviedo is a small place, and we´re getting antsy to do something new, so today we´re off to San Sebastian.

San Sebastian was on my list of cities to see when I was in Spain before, but it was the only one I never got around to visiting. I´m looking forward to going. Its on the north coast very close to France. Apparently, the thing to do in San Sebastian is drink wine and eat fancy tapas. I´m pretty sure we´ll do just fine.

Other than the wine and tapas, though, I know very little about San Sebastian. I know its a very old city and has many many things to see, but I don´t know what they are yet. I bought a tour book yesterday and I plan to read about the city and its sights while we´re on the bus.

Before we leave we´ll have lunch with my Host Mom. Lentils and Chorizo. My personal favorite.

No comments: