Tuesday 12 June 2007

Guess The Weekend Adventure

Hello Everyone!

Russell suggested I post our "Guess the Weekend Adventure" Competition as its own post, since many of you may not have made it to the end of the Cambridge post, where the competition was originally put forth.

So here is is:

Guess the two cities Russell and I will visit this (our last) weekend in England. The hint? One city we have been to before, and the other is new to us.

A super awesome prize will be mailed to the first person to guess both cities correctly. There may be hints posted throughout the week (in the comments). Feel free to guess up to once a day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oxford and Liverpool? They seem like they might be on the same train line.

Please go to Liverpool. :)

-Nicole again

Unknown said...

Hmm, lets see. My guess for the one you haven't seen yet is Cardiff. As for the one you have visited...I'l say Oxford, so you can go once again to The Bird and Baby.

Anonymous said...

aww man, you snagged cardiff! That was my next guess.

N

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Edinburgh (sp?)
and Glasgow
Alice