Sunday 16 January 2011

Popsiclothes

Yesterday I put a load of clothes in the laundry. I had to go meet someone, so I asked Russell if he could hang the clothes for me when he came back from lunch (we were going together). He agreed.

After lunch, Russell decided he wanted to be out of the house (even though he's been coming down with a cold) so we walked downtown together. We both forgot the laundry.

On our way home that night, we remembered. At this point it was cold outside. Not snowing, but only for lack of precipitation. We got home, thought about it, and decided the clothes couldn't possibly mildew in this weather - we could leave them overnight.

This morning I got up to finally hang the laundry and when I started pulling clothes out to hang, I noticed something was a little off. It turns out they had frozen over night. They thankfully hadn't frozen together too much, but I had to pull them all into a flat position before hanging them and they didn't exactly "hang" on the hangers and drying bar.

No comments: