Thursday 9 July 2009

3 Years Ago

We have now reached the overlap in time zones in which it is our anniversary both here and back in Oregon. Three years. I'm kind of surprised when I think of all we've been up to in just three years. We went to the UK, bought a house, I started my career, we moved to Japan... and there have been many other adventures along the way. Seems like a good start to me.

To celebrate, we pigged out on ice cream. We went to the grocery store and bought the family size box of Pino (I'll post a pictures soon). Pino is made by Eskimo and is basically a mini, bite-sized eskimo pie. The family box has three flavors - almond, vanilla and chocolate. We enjoyed our purchase in the park down the street, in the dark, amongst the mosquitos. It was nice.

1 comment:

alice said...

Oh my gosh! Happy Anniversary!!
We are so happy the two of you found each other. We are sure you will be very happy together for many, many decades to come.
With much love
Mom and Dad
Larry and Alice