Sunday 11 November 2012

My Running Day Pictures

The post before this one explains the story - not here are a few pictures to set the scene. Warning - they're not all pretty. Case in point:

My co-worker has been joking about how people post pictures of themselves after they finish a big run and everyone always looks terrible - it doesn't matter that they do, that isn't the point, but nonetheless. I took this picture after my first 5k in the morning and sent it to my coworker as proof that I had in fact finished the run. She believed me. I will also point out that right around this exact moment I was thinking to myself, "Running sucks. I never plan to do this again in my life. EVER."

This is me about 5 hours later with the registration packet for the second run. 
This pic is still early in the race. 

Team KSGU - celebrating our completed runs and showing off our school spirit. (We all wore our school t-shirt). The blue number is not blue for boys, but blue for 10k. The paper cups contain free samples from a wine tasting that took place after the race. Can't complain there.





No comments: