Monday 21 March 2011

And yet more destinations

Just a quick update:

Russell is back in Kobe. The nuclear power plants seem to be coming under control (though they still warrant very close observation). From the information we have, Kobe appears to be plenty safe enough.

I am now in Dayton Nevada visiting my grandmother, as was my original plan from before any of these disasters hit Japan. I was anxious about being separated from Russell, but he will be very busy with work this week and I have none. I also want to see my grandmother and family just as much as I did in January.

Russell will be travelling home on a business trip in April.

That's the basic summary - I'll post more later.

Being able to now eavesdrop on people again is infuriating. I look forward to being able to turn that off again.

No comments: