Saturday 12 February 2011

Quick Update

No much is happening over here in Kobe right now. I do have a couple of fun things to post, but I'm too lazy to download pictures right now.

At work, the school year just ended, so now its textbook-writing season. That's keeping us pretty busy, and decreasing my motivation to write on the computer when I come home...

At home, Russell is away on a business trip, and I haven't been up to much. I spent the first few days of his absence cleaning the house and reading. Now, I've caught a cold, so I'm just hanging around the house napping and trying to talk myself into getting ahead on my textbook writing. Luckily it was a three day weekend this week, so I can just lay around the house and don't need to go anywhere.

I will try to post something more interesting soon.

No comments: