Saturday 27 November 2010

Lame November

I can't believe its already the end of November - and I definitely can't believe this is my first post this month! Ugh! I sincerely apologize. It has been a crazy month full of midterms, textbook writing, illness and exciting adventures, too. (Don't worry about the "illness" bit, we're both perfectly healthy again, now).

Since I was rotten about posting, I have gathered a great number of tales to tell. However, I'm both lazy and busy and don't have time to tell them all right now. I thought it would be more fun to let you vote for the stories that sound most interesting. I have posted a picture of each potential story below with a title. If you want to hear more, publish a post or send me an email. I will try to write about them in order of popularity. If I ever get some free time, I will try to cover them all in more detail - but more things keep happening!

Here's the current selection:

← 1. Out of Order






2. A little off-school drilling →






← 3. Bowling with the neighbors






4. Okonomiyaki party with the band→






← 5. Halloween Swing Party






6. Halloween at school→







← 7. Halloween booth for our sister school






8. Nabe - our new favorite dinner →







← 9. Live band swing dance in Kobe






10. Mystery hike to a...? →






← 11. English Teacher's conference in Nagoya






12. Russell finally gets to rock! DONE!→






←13. Pumpkin Pie at our local cafe? Alas, no. DONE!






14. Pumpkin Pie in a rice cooker? Yes! DONE!→






Not pictured:

15. Expat Thanksgiving

16. Pocky Day



So there you have it. What do you want to know more about first? Leave a comment! I'll do my best to accommodate.

4 comments:

gdenniston said...

Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I'd like details on everything. If I only get to pick one, then it's Russ rocking out. If I get to pick two, I want hear about the successful pumpkin pie. As it turns out, I am still fascinated by baking in the rice cooker.

Jaci said...

Since I don't have time to do them all right now, I figured voting would allow others to prioritize the list for me. Feel free to keep ranking - especially as I get around to posting the top picks.

Jaci said...

Everything that was asked for has been posted. Any other requests? Its way more fun (and motivating) to write when I know someone wants to hear about something. Don't be shy!

Michelle said...

What is up with the sink.. and halloween... and DANCING! (oh that is 3, sorry).